What is Symplectic Support?
A bit more about Symplectic Support
Global and inclusive
Nearly everyone at Symplectic is involved with support. We all have areas of expertise and we believe that working directly with you makes us better at our jobs. Following the sun, our support relay begins in Melbourne (Australia) every day, then London (UK) picks up the baton before handing it over to Philadelphia (US).
- Our support is distributed and we aim to have someone online 24 x 5 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Our support is tiered with levels to separate areas of support for greater focus and efficiency.
All in one place
The Symplectic Support site is geared towards self-service, allowing our clients to help themselves and to find the answers the instant they need them. Built on the Freshdesk customer service platform, our support site is the hub of all activity.
- The Knowledge Base area holds all our product documentation and FAQs that we have worked on for many years.
- The Community area is where our clients and our product team meet to vote on and discuss ideas for new features.
- The Activity area is where our clients can create support requests and manage their forum subscriptions.
How are we doing?
With over 10000 page views across 2000 sessions every month, we believe our support is better than it ever was.
- We keep a careful eye on the response time that we promise in our SLA (and we beat it every month).
- We continuously monitor the resolution time to minimise the impact issues have (and we reduce it every month).
- We offer our clients the ability to give us feedback on every request they raise (and we are proud of our satisfaction rating).